Become a Member
Join Slow Food – your support today will help to sustain and create projects that defend food diversity and foster greater food choice.
It’s easy – just click on one of the links below:
To complete an online form: Go here
To download and print a membership form, which you would then complete and email or post back to us, download: Slow Food Auckland Membership Form
Membership Fees* and Options
As a Slow Food member you join, support and share:
- Fun events centred around showcasing the best local produce.
- Contributing to a worthwhile cause while enjoying good food with friends and making some new ones
- A network of people with common goals, from Mexican campesiños and French chefs to Mongolian herdsmen and Berkeley professors, Vietnamese fisherfolk and Italian wine producers – different, unique, and all working towards the same goal with many opportunities for sharing ideas and experience
- A local convivium, becoming involved in any way you wish – organising, educating, or sharing ideas, knowledge and food – to protect and enjoy your community’s culinary heritage and maintaining the health of your community and landscape
- Slow Food’s philosophy in practice – by slowing down and using your senses to become a ‘co-producer’, a responsible consumer who chooses to enjoy quality food produced in harmony with the earth and local culture
- Food for thought, by staying in touch with the worldwide Slow Food network through electronic and printed publications – your convivium’s communications and websites, monthly Slow Food and Terra Madre newsletters.
*Seventy-five per cent of membership revenue supports Slow Food’s international projects and programmes and 25 per cent supports the work of your local convivium.