9 Reasons you need to be at Pacific Cacao & Chocolate 22
- Savour, taste and indulge in the world’s best chocolate
- Be inspired to try new ways of eating and drinking cacao
- Taste and vote for your favourite Pacific Island Chocolate bar
- Learn to make chocolate from bean-to-bar
- Move to the beat of the cacao ceremony
- Sign up for the Koko Sensory Experience
- Meet our cacao farmers and craft chocolate makers
- Buy organic, Pacific cacao beans from the grower
- Get to experience traditional Koko Samoa
Keep reading to find out how to win tickets to Pacific Cacao & Chocolate 22, hear Kim Hill interview Floris Nui – Samoan organic cacao farmer and co-founder of our event and get an update on Terra Madre 22 which is happening this September in Turin.
Listen to Floris Nui talk about empowering Pacific women farmers with chocolate with Kim Hill on RNZ.
Want to win two tickets to Pacific Cacao & Chocolate 22? Share this blog post with a friend and cc us in – firstname.lastname@example.org. We will draw the tickets on July 20th.
While 2020 and 2021 were years of resilience, 2022 is a year of regeneration, of radical renewal and real agroecological transitions that can and must begin with food: by improving our agricultural practices, our systems of production and distribution, our diets and consumption and habits, from the largest cities to the smallest villages.
We return to Turin and Piedmont with all its colors, aromas and voices. However, beyond the physical event, #TerraMadre2022 will be a hybrid physical and digital event with calendar of activities organized by the Slow Food network around the world, for those who cannot travel to Turin.
The regeneration we’re talking about isn’t just the joy of meeting in person again. It’s an act of responsibility, of love and care for our home, the Earth, or Terra Madre. It’s #RegenerAction.